Perforated Diffuser only
Diffusers can get old and worn down with time, no matter how careful you are. Our Perforated Powder Coated Steel Diffuser is the perfect replacement for any of your diffusers that are coated in dirt or rust. This product features:
- Easy installation
- Minimal appearance
- Durability and longevity
Leave a bigger impression on your establishment by switching out your old and outdated ones. Connect with us for more information and shop Comfort First today!
Make sure the perforated diffuser will fit into your backpan or buy it as a set.
- Great Replacement for Existing Return Diffusers
- Sleek & Classic Appearance
- High Air Quality
- Easy to Install
While it’s important that the air pumping out of our vents is of high quality and clean, it’s also important that the air that is going back into the return diffuser is also being filtered. At Comfort First, we create products that provide you with the highest quality of air and incomparable comfort. Because of the design, our perforated diffuser fits various neck sizes, making it even easier to match your system. If you’re looking for a quick upgraded look to your establishment, this is one of the most efficient and beneficial ways to do so, and with Comfort First products you always know you’re receiving the highest quality.
Benefits for your office:
- Nice Sleek Finish
- Enhances Efficiency
- Works With most back-pans – has a metal loop that fits in some back-pans.
- Back-pans not included
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23.75 x 23.75 x .5 in.
- make sure the diffuser has holes on opposite sides about 1/2 inch from the corner. Does not fit in the Hart & Cooley backpans – the holes are about 3″ from the corner.
|23.75 × 23.75 × 3 in